Clinical Social Worker
I am a seasoned clinical social worker with experience helping adults and couples. I help clients develop compassion, awareness, and flexibility so they are more likely to thrive. I seek to provide steadiness and warm support when you feel most challenged and vulnerable. My clinical training includes community mental health, couple therapy, and medical social work. As a former research scientist, I bring a spirit of curiosity and knowledge of biology to complement modern understanding of Eastern and Western psychology. I encourage taking positive action to cultivate wellbeing.
Education and Experience
- BA, Biology, Wellesley College
- SM, Applied Biology, MIT
- Published cancer researcher
- Tilted at windmills in corporate America
- Management consultant based in beautiful Nassau, Bahamas
- MSW, Clinical Social Work, Florida State University
- MBA, University of Wisconsin Consortium
- Pennsylvania (LCSW #CW013287)
- Massachusetts (LICSW #119344)
- Michigan (LMSW #6801100720)
- California (LCSW #83491)
- Florida (LCSW #SW16327 )
Encourage me and I will not forget you.