Welcome. This is your time.
How has life been treating you?
For adults struggling with mood, anxiety, change, loss, relationships, getting things done, the unexpected or the unwelcome.
For couples of all kinds whose relationship problems interfere with wellbeing, family life, or work.
Evidence-based coping tools and resources suitable for most people, and guidance on crafting individualized tools if you are different.
Clinical Interests and Expertise
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Stress management
- Recovery from a break up or divorce
- Navigating change
- Grief and loss
- Neurodiversity diagnosed in adulthood
- Gottman Method Couple Therapy
- Multicultural / Diversity issues
- Expatriates / Repatriates
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.Rumi
Working with a licensed professional therapist can help you live a more intentional and insightful life as you learn to manage symptoms and stressors.
Check with your health plan to see if telemedicine benefits with Amwell-powered technology is available to you.
About Patricia Wakefield
I am a clinical social worker with licenses to practice in Pennsylvania, California, Florida, Massachusetts, and Michigan. I work for Amwell Medical Group using telemedicine platforms powered by Amwell.
Get In Touch
- info AT patriciawakefieldtherapy DOT com
- This email is not HIPAA compliant, so please do not share your private information.
- Clients only, no marketers please.
Virtual Office Hours
Mondays 9 am – 7 pm
Tuesdays, Wednesdays 10 am – 8 pm
Thursdays 8 am – 5 pm
Eastern US time zone